ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
100+ Warner Music Group Careers in United States (U.S.).
Warner Music Group Careers – Warner/Chappell Music, the global music publishing company of WMG, is home to an extraordinary catalog that includes timeless standards and contemporary hits, representing works by over 65,000 songwriters and composers, with a collection of more than one million copyrights. Warner/Chappell also includes Warner/Chappell Production Music.
Warner Music Group Mission Statement
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and fellow employees at every stage of their career.
1. Job Title: Streaming Partnership Executive
Job Type: Full time.
Job Description: We are an innovative forward-thinking record label and we are looking a creative and organized individual to join our Partnerships team to be the conduit between our artists, streaming partners, and our audiences.
We are Warner Music Australia. We pride ourselves on creativity and our encouragement. We work with everyone from Lil Pump to Golden Features, Cardi B to Foals, Ed Sheeran to Thelma Plum, Fleetwood Mac to Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more. You’ll be working with emerging stars and established superstars, from around the world and from right here at home.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a music lover who is self-motivated and enjoys working as part of a team, to join our innovative and highly sought-after Partnerships team.
Reporting to the VP, Commercial Partnerships + Audience Management, primary responsibilities of this role are:
- In conjunction with the Streaming Partnership Manager, develop and implement our streaming strategy as part of the team, to optimize performance on streaming platforms.
- As a team, gather, interpret, summarise, and communicate key artist and track release information to ensure partners have the necessary information and tools to profile and prioritize Warner repertoire.
- Create ‘Best In Class’ playlist strategies to, but not limited to, optimization of Warner-owned playlists, building artist profiles and followers and working with influencers and other media to drive consumption.
To be a contender for this outstanding career opportunity you will have experience in a similar and fast-paced role, ideally gained within the entertainment industry. You need to be able to demonstrate that you are highly organized, have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to multitask, digitally savvy, and an effective communicator. High energy levels, a love of music and genuine interest in marketing are an absolute must.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: WEDNESDAY 20th MARCH 2019
2. Job Title: Finance Assistant, New Business
Job Description: With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Financial Planning Manager with all areas of the Warner Music UK New Business and Classics financials, specifically with a preparation of financial postings to track revenue and costs and also preparing onward accounting to artists. You will also assist in the financial planning and budgeting of the New Business areas, working closely with many different areas including brand partnerships, merchandise, e-commerce, Classics, and the Firepit.
Be at CIMA or ACCA foundation/intermediate Have previous experience in a finance assistant, analyst or royalties role. Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the capability to interact effectively with all levels in the business.
Have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines. Have strong analytical skills and will be able to work through problems logically. Previous experience in a media or music company. Advanced Excel skills.
3. Job Title: Royalties Coordinator, Catalogue & Classics
Job Type: Full time
Job Description: With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
- You will interpret and implement artist recording agreements received from Business Affairs to the royalty system.
- You will review and apply recoup-able costs to the accounts where relevant.
- You will manage new release set up; liaising with other departments within WMUK to ensure all necessary information is obtained. You will prepare royalty statements with an acute level of attention to detail. You will ensure all payments due are processed by the contractual deadlines
- You are educated to a minimum A-level standard (with good academic grades). You are highly organized with an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail. You have the ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- You are able to take own initiative and responsibility for own workload while working within the goals of the team. Experience in managing data and good analytical skills. You have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.