ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
NYSC Login Portal 2019 and Registration Update – www.portal.nysc.org.ng.
NYSC Portal Login – The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online registration procedure and requirements for Batch “A” 2018 have been released for registration/mobilization of graduates.
All prospective corps members should be informed that the NYSC registration portal will be open from 18th February 2019 – 17th March 2019 to enable them to register for the mobilization. Prospective corps members should see the details below.
NYSC Registration Procedure
First, you will have to log in to the NYSC official website at www.portal.nysc.org.ng and create your NYSC account. You will be required to provide the necessary information requested. Below is the information that will be required:
- Names (Surname and Other names),
- Email address,
- Confirm email address,
- Confirm password,
- Phone no.,
- Graduated from,
- Then click on “continue”.
All the details provided will be sent to your email address. After confirming your email, proceed to log in to the NYSC portal to continue your registration.
Tips to Guide Prospective Members during NYSC Online Registration
1. Do not thumbprint by proxy (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
NYSC Registration Requirements
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
1. The Website address is any of the following:
2. Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
3. Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
4. For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
5. Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
6. Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International traveling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- All graduates of Medicine and other health-related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current-professional license. An expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
7. It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into the English language before uploading.
8. All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
9. Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters online and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
10. Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
11. Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used to meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
12. On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
13. Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24 (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
14. Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
15. All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
16. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
17. The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
18. Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers.
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
19. All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for the collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
20. Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during online registration.
21. Please note that once the portal is closed, there will be no further registration.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.