ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
SIAO Partners Recruitment 2019-2020 and Guidelines to Apply.
SIAO Partners Recruitment 2019… SIAO Partners, SIAO Partners Recruitment, SIAO Partners Recruitment 2019, How to apply for SIAO Partners Recruitment, Requirement, qualification and other details.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for SIAO Partners Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the SIAO Partners 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will SIAO Partners Recruitment start?
- Is SIAO Partners Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- SIAO Partners Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About SIAO Partners
We are a one-stop shop for Audit and Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. With a professional staff strength of over 80 highly qualified and dedicated personnel, SIAO has consulted for various clients at all levels in a broad range of services including Strategic planning, Financial advisory, Project evaluation, and Financial Systems Design and Upgrade, Corporate Governance, Compliance and Human Capital Consulting. Read more.
SIAO Partners – Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions below:
♦ Manager, Research and Technical
♦ Manager, Practice Monitoring
♦ Technical Assistant to Registrar/CEO
♦ Examinations Officer
♦ Marketing Officer
♦ Legal Officer
♦ IT Officer
♦ Systems Auditor
♦ Manager, Council Affairs
♦ Assistant Director, HR & Admin
♦ Subject Matter Expert
♦ Exam Specialist
♦ Director, Technical and Education
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the SIAO Partners recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about SIAO Partners Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.